KLDSLR Retail Store
We will open every day at 10AM to 7PM daily.
Address : KLDSLR Lot 61-4A, Jalan SS2/75, 47300 Petaling Jaya
Regular checkout will be only process on Monday to Friday. Cut off time at 12PM for same day delivery. Special urgent case can be handle manually if you need. Please call 60172310117 for assistance.
All order that purchase before Cut Off time, will be send same day with Pos laju or Citylink. For KL Area, you may opt for High speed delivery to receive your item the same day evening.
Store Pickup orders placed up to 12PM will be available for same-day pickup after 1PM until store closing time (Only for local Malaysia credit card / bank transfer transaction) . Foreign transaction will need 48 hours for fraud scanning. Store Pickup orders placed less than 1 hour from store closing, or while the store is closed, will be ready for pickup 30 minutes after the store reopens. For item that Pre-Order Status, or out of stock, pick up will be only available after item arrive. Our staff will contact you for the pick up when its ready.
The new Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED Wide Angle Lens is a precision prime lens with a natural wide angle view and is constructed to deliver the crisp and distortion-free image captures that are expected from Nikon. This Nikkor is built with 12 Nano Crystal coated lens elements in 10 groups including 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) and 2 Aspherical lenses that help create images that are sharp and dynamic without chromatic or other aberrations even at f/1.4.
It also features a rounded 9-blade diaphragm which creates a natural appearance in out-of-focus areas of your images. Autofocusing is accomplished via Nikon's exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and with Rear Focus (RF) you will experience fast, accurate and quiet operation. G-Type Nikkor lenses have no aperture ring; apertures should be selected from your camera body.
Lens compatibility with the following Nikon cameras:
- Prime Wide-Angle Perspective
- This fast, f/1.4 lens captures a natural wide angle of view, with extreme light gathering capability and delivers extraordinary performance to meet a broad range of challenging assignments.
- Nano Crystal Coat
- This lens features a Nano Crystal coat that reduces ghosting and internal flare across a wide range of wavelengths for impressive image clarity.
- 2 Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Elements
- The ED elements in the AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings.
- 2 Aspherical Lens Elements
- Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture.
- Rear Focus (RF)
- Rear focus provides smooth and fast autofocus while eliminating front barrel rotation and lens length changes.
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- The exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch
- The M/A focus mode switch enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- A rounded 9-blade diaphragm renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.