- Shoot up to 8K 360° timelapse and 4K resolution slow-motion bullet time video at 120 fps.
- Pre-recording mode helps anticipate the action before it happens by beginning a recording 15 to 30 seconds before the shutter is pressed. This ensures you capture the exact moment you reel in the big fish of the day or surf the best wave. When enabled, the camera records audio and video continuously for the interval of your choice, but it only saves to your SD card when the shutter is pressed.
- Loop recording continuously records video while simultaneously saving every minute of recording into separate files. This saves memory card space and can turn the X3 into a dashcam.
- A larger 2.29" touchscreen on the back of the camera provides a clear view of your footage as you shoot it. Four operating buttons with vibration feedback toggle between shooting modes for quick control.
- 50% faster Wi-Fi and upgraded Bluetooth 5.0 technology provide faster file transfers compared to the previous model for faster editing with the iOS/Android app.