Make sure to send us your feedback to review and wall to earn these point to use for next purchase. This feedback will enable us to improve our service to other customer in future. Thank you for purchasing at our store !
Ideal for portraiture, the FUJIFILM XF 56mm f/1.2 R WR is a weather-sealed iteration of their lauded 85mm equivalent lens. Famously distinguished by its exceedingly fast f/1.2 maximum aperture, great subject isolation, and pleasant color rendering, this revision also updates the optical formul
A truly versatile everyday lens, the NIKKOR Z 24-120mm f/4 S, from Nikon, is a wide-angle to short-telephoto zoom covering an extremely useful range of focal lengths to benefit a variety of applications from landscape to portraiture. The constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consisten...
RM980.00 - Nikon AF-S 24-85mm F3.5-4.5G Lens, Condition 91% like new. Comes with lens cap only. No fungus and haze....
RM750.00 - Fujifilm XC 35mm F2 Lens, Condition 90% like new. Come with lens cap only. No fungus and haze....
RM1,180.00 - Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR Lens, Condition 90% like new. Comes with lens cap only. No fungus and haze....
KLDSLR Retail Store
We will open every day at 10AM to 7PM daily.
Address : KLDSLR Lot 61-4A, Jalan SS2/75, 47300 Petaling Jaya
Regular checkout will be only process on Monday to Friday. Cut off time at 12PM for same day delivery. Special urgent case can be handle manually if you need. Please contact WhatsApp for assistance.
All order that purchase before Cut Off time, will be send same day with Pos laju or Citylink. For KL Area, you may opt for High speed delivery to receive your item the same day evening.
Store Pickup orders placed up to 12PM will be available for same-day pickup after 1PM until store closing time (Only for local Malaysia credit card / bank transfer transaction) . Foreign transaction will need 48 hours for fraud scanning. Store Pickup orders placed less than 1 hour from store closing, or while the store is closed, will be ready for pickup 30 minutes after the store reopens. For item that Pre-Order Status, or out of stock, pick up will be only available after item arrive. Our staff will contact you for the pick up when its ready.
The Hoya Introductory Filter Kit is a general purpose starter kit.
Ultraviolet (UV) Filter
Hoya Haze (UV) Filters are wise investments. They help protect your valuable investment from dust, moisture and scratches, which can lead to costly repairs.
Circular Polarizing Filter
Light rays which are reflected become polarized. Polarizing filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. They can remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and also saturate colors providing better contrast. The effect can be seen through the viewfinder and changed by rotating the filter. The filter factor varies according to how the filter is rotated and its orientation to the sun.
Warming Filter (Intensifier)
The Hoya Warming filter controls the bluish coloration that affects daylight film. They can also remove excessive blue from the effects of electronic flash. Reduces blue to green color and makes the color of human skin look more sun-tanned. Combination with Pro 1UV filter is recommended for outdoor shooting.
Note! Circular polarizers are specifically designed for use with auto-focus SLR cameras (They will also work on manual systems and video cameras).
- If desired they can be left on the lens at all times for protection
- Haze filters provide additional benefits of correction for Ultraviolet(UV) light which can register on film and videotape as a bluish cast and can obscure distant details
- Ultraviolet filters allow you to correct for the UV effect to varying degrees
Circular Polarizing Filters
- This filter eliminates ultraviolet rays to remove haze from outdoor shots as well as polarizing the light to remove reflections, and increase color saturation, without affecting the overall color balance
- Works on the blue/green end of spectrum to give subjects a "warmer", healthier, more tanned look
Type Filter Introduction Kit Grade Not applicable Filter Factor
- UV = 0
- Circular Polarizer = Between 2.3 and 2.8 (approx. +1.3 stops)
- Warming Intensifier = Not specified
Multi-Coated No Rotating Circular Polarizing filter rotates Effect
- UV = eliminates UV haze in the atmosphere
- Circular Polarizer = Removes reflections and increases color saturation without affecting the overall color balance
- Warming Intensifier = Reduces blue/green end of spectrum and gives subjects a slightly more tanned appearance
Application Nature, Scenics, Portraits Color Temperature
- UV = No effect
- Circular Polarizer = Not applicable
- Warming Intensifier = not specified